Hello everyone! I figured that I would give my goals for 2011 their own post, no cards, just goals and my one little word for this year. In the past I have seen many following Ali Edwards and always thought of a word but never really talked about it. The las two years my words were more personal, Strength and Courage and they really did help me get through a lot of hard things and if you have been following me for a little while you can understand why I went with those words.
This year I have decided on consistency or should I say it picked me, as soon as I started thinking about it before Christmas. I tried to think of other words, but consistency kept coming back to me and it really does fit with what I want to do this year. Mostly my word relates to my creative goals, but also works well with my personal goals also.
Crafting Goals for 2011
- Be consistent with my posts, posting regularly and in format.
- Be more consistent with commenting, I have been bad at this the last little while and want to do better.
- Be consistent with my style, I will try other things and have fun but I want to really work on my style and refine it.
- Apply for more stamping design teams that I love! (okay not really related to my word but it is a goal for this year)
- Be more consistent with taking care of myself, this includes eating well and exercise.
- Be more consistent with the time I spend with the kids and Lee. Try to get out more as a family even if it is just going for a walk along the lake.
I don’t have a lot of personal goals for this year, but the two that I do have are big ones for me.
There you go, my goals and word for 2011! If you made it this far, thank you for listening to me ramble on. I am hopeful that by writing them out I will stick to them more consistently (ha there is that word again!) through out the year.
I will be back in a little while with a card to share, but until then I hope you have a great day and thanks for stopping by!